Social Relations and Negotiations
Social relations and negotiations should not be looked at as a necessary evil. They are investments in your future to the benefit of your customers, employees and shareholders. If handled well they create a better future.
Master Social Relations and Negotiations
- We help you define strategy and constructive tactics to change the game by charting out potential scenarios and by making sure you avoid having to improvise.
- We assist you in moving forward with your social partners without having to agree on everything. Our approach is based on both emotional intelligence and rational thinking.
- We offer a solid track record and help you to avoid falling into the old conflictual model of “us and them”.
Managing Social Conflict Situations
- We coach you in getting the most out of such situations by focusing on solving the present issue and laying the foundation for a healthier long term culture.
- We help you restore communication and manage stress levels in the organization such situations create.
- We offer strategies and tactics to defuse the situation, end the conflict and reduce its impact.
- We hold up the mirror after the conflict and provide learning experiences for the future.
Building Effective Long Term Social Relations
- We assist you in getting the most out of your investment in managing labor relations and see them as change and transformation management as opposed to managing one-off difficult situations, thus changing the culture of how you and your social partners interact.
- This brings faster implementation of future projects.
- Our approach is based on over 30 years of expertise and multiple interactions/negotiations in many different countries.