Operational Risk Management
Doing business means taking risks. An effective risk management provides data for informed decision making, whether for strategic direction, transformation projects or business continuity of the critical processes in the event of a disruption.
- Project risk plan on transformation projects, including IT-transformation and restructuring projects.
- Formulate project risks, build a fully analyzed risk register, action plans with ownership, and metrics to manage and report risk in all project stages.
- If required, quantitative risk analysis of either cost or schedule or both, based on Monte Carlo type methods.
- Identify, assess and analyse risks specific to your organization’s business objectives and strategy.
- Assist risk owners with a cost/benefit analysis of suggested actions, benchmarking and implementation roadmaps for organisational change.
- Manage risk across the organisation for informed business decisions at the appropriate levels through effective coordination and communication.
- Build a complete business continuity plan aligned with strategic goals. We provide training to maintain the program long-term.
- Assess the effectiveness of existing business continuity plans and corresponding management processes.
- Assist with conducting business impact analyses, defining the organization’s target Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs).